Diana Marin Law, LLC
Schedule a free consultation

November 2018 Archives

How do I modify my child custody orders?

People often forget that divorce is breaking a legal marriage contract through the courts. As such, any changes to the official divorce decree should also be pursued through the courts, as well. As circumstances change after a divorce, it is sometimes necessary to modify child custody or visitation orders.

Email Our Team

Call 973-867-7730 Today.You can also send me an email.

Free 30-minute consultations | Virtual meetings available

Brand credit cards

Upper Montclair Office
622-624 Valley Road
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
Phone: 973-432-2375
Map & Directions